Welcome to Diabettech – now you’ve found this page, you’re on the path to finding out more about various aspects of Diabetes technology, with a information about CGM systems, DIY Closed Loops, forthcoming insulins and a variety of other aspects. From here you can also find guides and information pertaining to user experiences on a range of topics.
Firstly though, if you’re looking for recent posts…
If you’re looking for the blog posts, follow this link, but in the meantime, the most recent posts can be found below:
- Medtrum Nano CGM… A tale of two sensors
- Sinocare’s iCan i3 CGM. And another one…
- A new CGM from Roche? What do we know?
- SiBionics GS1 CGM: a deep dive
- NICE TA943:
Hybrid closed loop systems for managing blood glucose levels in type 1 diabetes. What you need to know.
On Right Now…
There’s nothing live right now.
DIY Closed Looping – Guides
The following pages provide a variety of guides for understanding and getting going with DIY Closed Loops
- A guide to DIY Closed Loops
- What is a DIY Closed Loop?
- Comparing OpenAPS and Loop
- AndroidAPS and OpenAPS side-by-side
- The Guide to DIY Closed Looping for Healthcare Professionals
We’ve undertaken a number of surveys and studies with users of CGMs and DIY Closed Loops. Those studies can be found in this section:
The marketplace is a fee free location to exchange looping supplies. That includes pumps and CGM components. Feel free to post what you are willing to pass on, or what you’re looking for.