Hi, I’m Tim and I’m the founder and author of this blog ‘Diabettech’.
As the owner of this blog, I am not and have not been compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own and do not represent that of any company or organisation that I work for or am involved with. But you probably worked that out. They have a habit of being a bit, well, honest.
If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, apologies. That was unintentional. I’m simply going off the experiences I have with T1D and the technologies that I play with.
On any post where I’m being compensated, I’ll tell you, but let’s face it, that’s really a pipe dream, and highly unlikely! If I were to go so far as to endorse a product, it would only be something that I’d use. And if I do endorse a product, while I’ll try to be accurate about it, you should confirm any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation that I make with the manufacturer, provider or originator of the data. I could have made a mistake!
Nothing that I have written on this blog is medical advice and nor should it be taken that way. Anything that I have written has been from my own personal experience of living with Type 1 Diabetes. Any treatments, products and diabetes regimes that I use for my diabetes are through my own decision. If you have a medical query or emergency then please seek the help of a Health Care Professional.
The list of website, organisations or companies with which I work or have worked, in relation to the content of this blog is listed below:
- As a reviewer on the UK T1 Resources website
- Guest blog for DiabetesMine plus expenses covered to speak at DData 2019
- Sampler/Carb Tester for the Natural Low Carb Store
- Co-organiser of “Rise of the Machine” events
- Expenses covered to speak at EASD Postgraduate Course on Diabetes and Technology 2018
- Expenses covered by Diabetes UK Cymru to speak at their “Type 1 and Tech” conference 2018
- Expenses covered by Cambridge University for attending a focus group on their artificial pancreas
- Sponsored by Abbott Diabetes Care to attend DX 2019 in Lisbon on June 21st 2019
If you want to get in touch, please use the contact form below: