Welcome to Diabettech – now you’ve found this page, you’re on the path to finding out more about various aspects of Diabetes technology, with a information about CGM systems, DIY Closed Loops, forthcoming insulins and a variety of other aspects. From here you can also find guides and information pertaining to user experiences on a range of topics.
Firstly though, if you’re looking for recent posts…
If you’re looking for the blog posts, follow this link, but in the meantime, the most recent posts can be found below:
On Right Now…
The UK DIY Survey has now completed. The outcomes are available here, or via the link above.
There are a number of topics lined up in the near future:
- Testing out the latest incarnation of the Medtrum’s CGM – does it start to get close to the Dexcom G5?
- Systematic comparison of the performance of Libre with MiaoMiao and xDrip+ and Dexcom G6
DIY Closed Looping – Guides
The following pages provide a variety of guides for understanding and getting going with DIY Closed Loops
- A guide to DIY Closed Loops
- What is a DIY Closed Loop?
- Comparing OpenAPS and Loop
- AndroidAPS and OpenAPS side-by-side
- The Guide to DIY Closed Looping for Healthcare Professionals
We’ve undertaken a number of surveys and studies with users of CGMs and DIY Closed Loops. Those studies can be found in this section:
The marketplace is a fee free location to exchange looping supplies. That includes pumps and CGM components. Feel free to post what you are willing to pass on, or what you’re looking for.